Sunday 28 October 2012

Weekly Summary #37

Off to Huddersfield, Scary eyebrows, Reading material,
Alkaline Trio, Sausage sandwich and potatoes, Homeward bound,
Caramel syrup, Cuddles, Walkies.

  1. This week has flown by, and I don't really have much to show for it - dissertation worry is kicking in now. I went to Reece's on Tuesday and spent the night. We watched Dexter and slept a lot. Definitely not an 'active' pair.
  2. My sleeping pattern is seriously out of sync; I haven't been sleeping until gone 3am and it's driving me mad as I waste half the day/have to get up really early and then feel like death. Not good.
  3. I finally got some caramel syrup from Starbucks to go in the coffee that my friends bought me for my birthday. I haven't tried it yet though. It was only £3.75 surprisingly! 
  4. Reece is coming to stay in Manchester with me tomorrow until Wednesday; it's my reading week for university so we're hanging out here and then I'm going back home for work on Thursday. Hopefully some reading will get squeezed in there somewhere(!!!)
On paper it has been a ridiculously dull week, but I feel like I haven't sat down. Probably because I've been constantly on and off trains. Sigh.

I hope you've all had lovely weeks!

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs