Monday 22 October 2012

Weekly Summary #36

Angora Cardi on top of silver, Blogging, Desk essentials,
Bed time, DEXTER, OOTD,
Dissertation reading, Today, Stuck in a lift

  1. Sorry it's a day late, but I didn't do too much last week, so almost forgot to write this week's post! It was only after my friend, Bobby, asked me where my weekly post was that I actually remembered! (Hi Bobs! x)
  2. Last week was a bit of a non-event, I had a hermit day which didn't help my already dreadful sleeping pattern. I also realised it is half way through the Autumn term so I need to get some work done. Fast.
  3. I've also spent way too many hours watching Dexter - how amazing is it though?!
  4. Today I went to the Imperial War Museum North at Salford Media City with some friends from uni for a day of talks about the Holocaust to help with one of the modules I am taking. The most eventful thing about the day was getting trapped in a lift for all of ten minutes. Until Matt actually prised open the doors seeing as we were on the ground floor.
  5. I wore my new coat and it is perfect; my H&M jacket still hasn't arrived, which is annoying as I want to send it back asap.
Thanks for reading (more posts coming this week!) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs