Saturday 1 September 2012

September

Jumper, Boots - both H&M, JeansScarf - both Topshop, Bag - Vero Moda, Moby Dick Journal

Thank God it's September! September means back to uni (or school etc) and that autumn is approaching. Autumn and winter my favourite seasons by far, I'm just not made for warm weather at all - not that this summer has even been particularly warm!

I've picked out a few things that I would wear for a typical day at uni - ok, so I may have cheated and already bought a few of these things (the boots, bag and nail varnish) but I definitely need a decent pair of black jeans (I don't own a pair) and few more jumpers in my life. I love jumpers, but that may need to wait until LOAN DAY. 

I saw these boots on Aimee's blog this morning and went on the hunt for them, unfortunately my local H&M is rubbish and doesn't stock shoes; I ordered them online and used a couple of discount codes (from this website) and got them for just under £26 including postage. Completely bargainous - they say that they'll arrive sometime before the 7th of September - are the H&M shipping estimations ever accurate? I've only heard negative things?

The bag is perfect as it is big enough for A4 books and folders, and also fits a laptop in, which is what I bought it for. I start a work experience placement on Monday and have been told to bring a laptop, so I scrawled Ark for this. It's perfect. I'm still on the hunt for a rucksack, but I may be being given one from my boyfriend (yes, I have one of those now - eep!)

Music for August:


I suppose I should get back to packing my life up - I move back to Manchester tomorrow!

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. I love those boots and scarf xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting for the boots to arrive in the post! and the scarf looks so comfy! Expensive though, but I guess that's Topshop! xx

      Delete

 
DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs