Wednesday 1 August 2012

August

August
JumperShoesDisco Pant dupesBikini top and bottoms - all River Island

For this month's post I thought I'd post my picks from River Island. I'm having a bit of a love affair with the shop at the moment, after years of disregarding it because of its gaudy, sequin adorned clothing, but it has really upped its game over the past year or so.
I (may) have already bought the trousers after lusting over the disco pants for months. I wasn't sold on the shininess of the disco pants, and at 5ft 1, they would almost definitely be too long. I tried these on and it was love. They're thick, but not suffocatingly so and are really comfortable. I feel like Sandy at the end of Grease in them.

Anyway, onto the other stuff. I saw these shoes when I was shopping and had to prise myself away from them, same with the jumper. I tried it on and it's a really lovely loose knit, so it wouldn't be too warm in this summer (ha!) weather we haven't been having, but will also be lovely in winter with a vest underneath. 

I may be going on holiday in May for a week, and love anything blue and white striped. The hinge detail on this bikini makes it a bit different. Although, a white bikini may not be the wisest move ever.

Playlist for July has been:

8 comments:

  1. Love the shoes and trousers! Such a nice little collection of items you've put together! xx

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweet! Window shopping is much better for my bank balance than actual shopping! xx

      Delete
  2. Just love love those trousers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're amazing! complete bargain at £30, and really comfy too! xx

      Delete
  3. I love everything you picked out! I think I might have to go check out those disco pant dupes, I didn't really like the shininess either so these look perfect! Thank you for sharing :)
    I can't believe I've only just found your blog! I plan on spending the rest of my evening reading your older posts :)
    I hope you're having a lovely weekend :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very lovely! Thank you very much :)! Do let me know what you think. The trousers are literally perfect, so worth the £30 and a lot less shiny, but still as flattering as the AA pair.
      Thank you sweet xxx

      Delete

 
DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs