Monday 9 July 2012

Weekly Summary #21 (on a Monday)

Liverpool, New coat, Short shorts,
Oops, fruits of sale shopping, Scariest part of the trilogy,
Came in the post - make me Margot, Night out on Saturday, Dog vs. Dad

  1. This week has been a complete mixture of ups and downs; the first half was fantastic - I went to Liverpool with one of my best friends (Lydia, I luv ya) and had a brilliant day chatting, catching up, eating and shopping. The second half wasn't the best. Someone I consider a very close friend managed to insult me and has really hurt my feelings, but I'm working on sorting things out. I can't bear a grudge.
  2. I went out on Saturday night with the girls from work; we haven't actually ever had just a girls night before. It was a lot of fun and we all danced our little feet off. I wore my new shoes from River Island (middle photo, £20 in the sale!) and they were comfy, which is also a plus.
  3. As usual I worked a lot, had a good driving lesson and finally booked my driving test. Let's hope it's fourth (shh) time lucky. 
  4. The upcoming week is going to be an odd one. I'm working a lot, as per usual, but I also have a funeral to attend on Thursday. A fabulous teacher from school unexpectedly passed away just over a week ago at the age of 51. She was my head of Sixth Form and a brilliantly inspiring woman. It just goes to show you have to treasure your time and loved ones. It will definitely be an emotional day.
  5. The lovely Natalie gave me a shout out in her 'Share the Love' post here so I just wanted to say thank you :) I love her blog and she is a true sweetheart. Go give her blog a read!
I'm off to go tidy my room before I go on a driving lesson at 3. Hope you're all well!

Also, thank you for all the lovely comments on my previous post, I've really enjoyed replying to them all :)

Thanks for reading x

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just a moment back I was searching for the information on the same topic and now I am here. So much information, really well executed blog. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks...
    driving lessons liverpool

    ReplyDelete

 
DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs