Thursday 31 May 2012

June

image source: Tumblr

I am still shocked by how quickly this year is flying by. It is insane. 
May has been a lovely month, after a wet March and April, the sun came out to play which definitely lifted my mood!


I'm finally beginning to feel summery - cue Essie's 'Cute as a Button'


June promises to be a good month, apart from the fact I'm working the Bank Holiday (ugh)
Tomorrow is tattoo day (ahhhhh!), and at the weekend I'm popping back to Manchester to celebrate my housemate's 20th birthday. 


My playlist for May has been:
The Temptations - My Girl
Rilo Kiley - Portions for Foxes
Rilo Kiley - Teenage Love Song
Kids In Glass Houses - Church Tongue
Big Mountain - Baby, I Love Your Way
Otis Redding - Wonderful World
Bob Marley - Redemption Song


Have a lovely June! x

2 comments:

  1. You have seriously lovely music taste! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! It's just happy music really! Especially in summer! xx

      Delete

 
DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs