Wednesday 28 March 2012

Random Ramble: A Few Resolutions...

I know, I know, three posts in one night. I'm not entirely sure why, I'm just feeling motivated at the moment.
I've decided to set myself a few goals to keep myself organised.




image(s) source: Tumblr

  • save more money! (£100 per wage) STOP FRITTERING
  • read more - finish primary dissertation reading asap
  • organise a rough dissertation plan before returning to Uni - colour -code books etc.
  • pass the bloody driving test
  • don't work yourself to the bone like last year, relax, learn to enjoy things that don't require money
Nothing groundbreaking here, I'm not sure what it is but recently, although I'm happy and comfortable with my life and where I'm going, I'm panicking about the future. I want to have savings, something to fall back on, I want to be organised. I would also love to pass my driving test before my 21st. I've taken (read: failed) 3, and my theory ran out in December. It's going to be difficult and very expensive.


Wild Beasts - We Still Got The Taste Dancin' On Our Tongues

I discovered Wild Beasts via Tumblr tonight. That's one of the many reasons I love that website, I discover new things I probably wouldn't ever see/hear.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I need to write down some of my own resolutions.
    :) now following!
    angela - the lovely cup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following my blog! Yours is lovely too, so I'm repaying your kindness. You sound A LOT like me haha, it's obviously an english student thing (; Just read all your university guide posts and laughed a lot because I had experienced pretty similar things haha. And completely agree with the "don't work yourself to the bone" goal, definitely one I need to remember...although this year I'm struggling for motivation! (: x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I really really like your blog! hahah yeah english students must just be a bit more mental than other students! Being motivated is something I fail at, until it's like 3am and suddenly I have a million ideas..
    Thank you for following, and for the lovely comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete

 
DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs